Monday, November 19, 2012

Reviewing S.S Education

In response to the article S.S Education I was shocked with everything I learned. I find the numbers for Texas far more than dissappointing,to be honest I found them flat out an embarrassment. I  have to agree with the fact that Texas needs to figure out what exactly we can do to not only increase the knowledge of our students but also the funding of the school systems. There are so many possible solutions out there that wouldnt involve a raise in tuition or taxes Texans just need a person in office willing to address these situations. I would have enjoyed to know alittle bit on the thoughts and insight on solutions to these problems. I agree with the article but I want to know what options are out there to solve these numbers and give us students who want to succeed and actually can.

S.S Education

No comments:

Post a Comment